Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Why does Sean Hannity have Jamie Dupree on his show_

Posted by Саша 17:11, under | No comments


Why does Sean Hannity have Jamie Dupree on his show ? Why does Sean Hannity have Jamie Dupree on his show ?

The man is a failed politician.
He was voted out years ago.
Today he is a reporter. (big deal).
Sean proudly ANOUNCED he will have him on (often).
.....
Just one more reason, not to listen
to Sean Hannity.
What say you ?


Answers:



I say I don't need any more reasons NOT to watch Hannity. He's a circus performer.



I wonder how well you do at your job? Jamie is an excellent answer to the false repoprting of the left in the media. I am also sure you have failed at many things before you found out what you prefer.









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment