Tuesday, 22 October 2013

What should i do, im broke

Posted by Саша 17:11, under | No comments


What should i do, im broke? What should i do, im broke?

My job seekers allowance has been stopped because i left a job voluntarily and therefore have no money to support myself. Therefore can i still apply for income support.

Im 20 years old, unemployed, living with mum and looking for a college course in which i have to pay ?200 (if i was on jsa it would be free)

would it be free if i was on jsa hardship


Answers:



Cry



You will have to claim hardship.

A college course will be free when you're claiming benefits.

(I recently done a course and I'm on benefits myself)

You'll get less money than on JSA so your course should be free depending on where you want to study.

(I live in Liverpool and my course was at Hugh Baird College in Bootle and it was 100% free.)



Might be time to look for a good apprentice program.






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment