Monday, 21 October 2013

Next step with a EUROPEAN GIRL?

Posted by Саша 01:56, under | No comments

I went to the library today with a roommate of mine. The LIB is close by and after studying for a midterm for a few hours, I got hungry. I decide to walk downstairs and go to a local SAFEWAY. I enter the store and I walk over to the salad bar. I see this girl looking for plastic containers and I point them out. She says she got it, smiled and comes over near me to start adding salad to her plate. I didn't think anything of it seeing as it is a salad bar. Anyone, I make light conversation by saying the salad is wilted and then we start talking. She finds out that I am studying at the library while we are in the checkout line. She waits for me to pay for my food and starts walking back with me to the LIB, periodically bumping into me. I should mention that she is foreign student (German to be specific). Now we are in the LIB together on the same table. Oh, she added me to her Facebook account immediately after we walked up the stairs to the table that I was sitting at, approx 5 hours ago. She's been eating my veggy snack plate thing and asking me questions, and vice versa. I just came back from the restroom and she randomly asked me where I live??? I respond and I ask her where she lives. Library closes in 10 minutes and she says "Let's go". We walk downstairs together and I ask her if she would like to come over for a beer/drink. She says that she would but because it is a weekday and she shares a room with her roommate, she doesn't want a "late night". I came to the LIB with my roommate in a car and so we ended up dropping her off at her place. She thanked me for the food that she had shared and told me she was glad she met me. Now, the only contact I have with her is via FB. I am home now but I would like to know what the next step is. LADIES, ADVICE? MEN, SAY SOMETHING IF ITS GOOD!! THANKS

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment