Monday, 21 October 2013

How do i know if he really want to marry me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Posted by Саша 01:56, under | No comments

So we met on shadi.com. He waited to talk to me for 6 months since i didnt reply to him. eventually i saw his msg on facebook. We started talking. Asusual initial few months were good and interesting but with time it reduced..I really didnt mind that. We fought but eventually we made up after he called but there are a few points i want to tell you
1. I found him cheating twice. cheating as in sex msg to ex-gf

2. I m also cheating him, every single day. I slept with another man. He never found out.


3. really cant trust him and i feel evn he doesn deserve a girl like me since i have not been faithful to him

4. I am still with him coz he probably will be a good husband and my family will approve him and also he is settled.

5. I really dont know yet if he plans to marry me, though once when i mentioned that we shud tell our parents after a year he was ok with it.

im confused.. can ny1 help me..:)

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment