First off, hamburgers are my favorite.
I have been trying to learn how to cook the best hamburger that "I" can enjoy (and my friends too). I am curious on the ingredients that I have found from recipes (from my dad and friends). All of my friends use breadcrumbs and eggs in their burgers, but I never understood why.
Do these two ingredients make the meat stick together, or are there other ingredients that are better at making the meat stick together that don't take away from the flavor of the meat itself? I have read that using breadcrumbs (or maybe eggs, don't remember) make the hamburgers taste more like meatloaf. I love meatloaf, but I want my hamburgers to taste like hamburgers.
In my opinion, using breadcrumbs or eggs changes the flavor of the meat. Maybe it is a good thing or it could be a bad thing...I have know idea.
I like to put some garlic, tony's (louisiana season), sometimes cayenne pepper (depends on how I'm feeling), and worcestershire (just to give the burgers more of a bold taste and to help moisturize the meat.) in my burgers.
What do you think of the eggs and breadcrumbs? I have never tried without it and am nervous to do so.
0 коммент.:
Post a Comment