Good clean house = :)?Good cleaning things or TIPS. I try to clean it every day but nothing....
Other Answers:

When I was working 6 and 7 days a week. It was exhausting to come home and have to pick up after every one. I gave everyone 3 day notice that if there was any thing that they wanted that belonged to them they were to take care of it. This included the kitchen, bathrooms, hallways, stairs, living and dining room and there bedroom floor. Anything left out I was going to throw away and that once it hit the garbage it could not come out. The day I started cleaning and tossing things out you just won't believe how fast family members will pick up their things. After throwing away some of there favorite things the family makes sure they take care of because my philosophy is "IF YOU WANTED IT BAD ENOUGH YOU WOULD HAVE TOOK CARE OF IT."

take it one step at a time. if you take everything out at once, you'll feel overwhelmed. start with the easiest stuff first

Being organized and keeping things in their place and knowing the difference between cluttered and dirty.
0 коммент.:
Post a Comment