Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Glancing back at a girl

Posted by Саша 11:04, under | No comments


Glancing back at a girl? Glancing back at a girl?

There is a girl I like who sits in front of me in one of my classes. She always either faces me or looks at me. I want to know if I should glance back and how often should I glance back especially when she catche me Doing it. When she faces me I turn my eyes the other way because I want to let her catch me glance back because I feel she would be ignored, but it could just be she's looking at something over my shoulder


Other Answers:




If you really like someone, you don't really PLAN on glancing at them. You just can't help yourself. And if the girl is continuously looking over at you, trying to make eye contact, etc. then yes, you probably have her interest.









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment