Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Front load or top load washing machine

Posted by Саша 11:04, under | No comments


Front load or top load washing machine? Front load or top load washing machine?

i have a top load GE and is the worst I've ever seen,when i want super load charge,water is half full!,and makes a lot of noise.a front load is better??tell me the pros and cons for front load washing machines,if they have cons;)


Other Answers:




i had a top load and it was awful so i bought a front load and since i have lower back trouble this washer and dryer are wonderful and Alot easier to load and unload



Front load washer Pros:
More energy efficient, quieter, uses less water, clothes come out dryer which means less drying time.

Front load washer Cons:
Less capacity, more expensive.



When I clicked on your link, the well-detailed answer I was preparing disappeared! I'm disgusted and don't have that kind of time to waste again.



You should check out the reviews online. They are more accurate information.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment