Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Emotional Affair Im so confused

Posted by Саша 11:04, under | No comments


Emotional Affair... I'm so confused!!? Emotional Affair... I'm so confused!!?

My boyfriend of 8 years has been hiding emails from me from a lady that works for him. She turned to him about six months ago after her husband, soon to be ex-husband, had an emotional affair. She started talking to him about it because she needed to tell him when she was leaving work. He was busy at work so he told her to send him personal emails about the problems.

At the time I did not know what an emotional affair was so I did some research. It seemed to me that the email she was sending my boyfriend could easily fall into that category of emotional affair. However, I was still confused about what the difference is between an emotional affair and a friendship. I talked to him about it at the time. I thought that it was dealt with until I caught him hiding an email from her a few days ago.

Now I'm confused. He says nothing ever happened physically. Which I think is true, however, I'm confused about the emotional affair part. He says that the support was one sided - him supporting her through her divorce and separation. I still think it might be an emotional affair. Does it sound like they had an emotional affair? What should I do from here? I've got a lot of anger right now that I do not know how to process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Other Answers:




It sounds like he is trying to help a friend. (If he is crossing the line and talking to her about being in love with her, etc then to me, that would be an emotional affair. He is emotionally attached to her even though nothing physical has happened. I bet it has happened in his mind ! )



Just don't be too forgiving of this emotional affair. Naturally any kind of attention is directed towards another woman is going to make us mad so stand your ground, tell him how upset you are and let him know that you are not going to put up with the crap.



A woman needs to discuss her emotional problems with someone...It is the start of affair.

Physical will happen once woman is connected with the man at the emotional level.

Say to your BF to dump the office woman or you dump your BF.



If he was just being a friend and supporting her then why would he hide emails from her? That doesn't sound right to me.

If there is nothing going on then there is nothing to hide.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment