Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Effective discipline withut hitting and punishing

Posted by Саша 11:04, under | No comments


Effective discipline withut hitting and punishing? Effective discipline withut hitting and punishing?

I'd like to follow the more and more spreading idea of discipline by teaching the child, not just the lazy hitting. Are there other articles like this one - http://www.positivediscipline.com/articl... - you could direct me to? I'd like to visit some workshops which teach parents how to effectively discipline without hitting and punishing.


Other Answers:




Its hard not to smack them when your really mad at something they did. I hit my daughters but only in the hand or bottom. Its never in the face EVER..and not hard at all. They get the point though. I was raised with physical discipline, so I believe in it.



Quite honestly, I think watching the TV series "SuperNanny" provides an excelent example of how to effectivly raise children. I was brought up in a similar manner with my family and I came out quite respectful and honest :-)



I agree, more fatal beating are necessary. Todays children are growing up as weaklings and sissies. Some strong discipline and a little pain never caused long term issues in my book.
Personally I am disgusted with todays politically correct sissies.
If you're offended by harsh words (Especially when not even directed at you) You need to grow up.



Check out fhu.com and research the topic on there.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment