Monday, 21 October 2013

Does he like me back?

Posted by Саша 01:56, under | No comments

I asked this in another question, but here I'll add more details.
I really like this sophomore. (I'm a freshman) I have a huge crush on him right now.
So I only have one class with him: Bio. So for a while we didn't talk because I didn't really think he was cute, and I was honestly to nervous.
So, one day we are sitting in Bio and he flips the projector page and taps my shoulder. I look back at him and he points to the projector with a goofy smile on his face. I laugh and turn around. Next day, he corrects my paper and jokes that he knows I will get an A. He put this funny little smiley face on the paper.
Then he was gone for a while, but 4 days ago we had a microscope worksheet, where we have to look at slides we've prepared. he runs over and sits with my friend and I, smiling at me. So all through class he keeps trying to make me laugh, and reaching around me so he's standing like right next to me. The next day, all we do is joke and stare at each other.

I really like him, and I am trying to sort out some problems with a guy who currently likes me... Does he actually like me?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment