Friday 11 July 2014

How wil you know if youre in love

Posted by Саша 19:10, under | No comments


How wil you know if youre in love? How wil you know if youre in love?

mwaaaah!!!!!!


Other Answers:




when she taps you on the shoulder and says ..."your in love" ...lol

It's just something that you know ... the whole world looks brighter ... you smile all the time ... and you feel all warm and fuzzy inside .... that and about a gazzillion other sensations ... you'll know :)



u dream about them and think about them.



When he's the first thing on your mind when you wake up, and the last thing on your mind when you lay down.



back when I was 20 ..I dated a few girls...and when I met who is my wife...I felt different about her.. and I felt like I wanted to be with her the rest of my life...and I never felt like that before and that was 2 wks after dating...And I wanted to do things for her and do things that she like with her...I never cared that way before about anybody....She's the only woman in my life that makes my heart melt even after I've known her for 17 yrs now...it still happens every day...

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment