Sunday 13 July 2014

How to format a RAW USB flash drive

Posted by Саша 17:43, under | No comments


How to format a RAW USB flash drive? How to format a RAW USB flash drive?

I have two USB flash drives, 8 and 16 gig, that I bought on eBay from Hong Kong. They worked fine for months then suddenly I got corrupt data so I tried reformatting them but it still did not solve the problem. Then out of the blue they both won't format anymore and give the error "windows was unable to complete the format". It seems they are now somehow in RAW format and Windows XP will not format them. How can I get them reformatted, in FAT, FAT32 or NTFS? I am assuming they are still physically good. I tried googling a solution but found none. Any help would be appreciated.














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment