Wednesday 9 July 2014

How to confid in a teacher

Posted by Саша 08:11, under | No comments


How to confid in a teacher? How to confid in a teacher?

So I have a teacher this year and he's really nice to me. I have problems at home... my dad kinda has a drug problem and my mom and him do nothing but fight all the time violence has happened) and it's getting harder to deal with because I'm also stressed out about my school work. Sometimes I feel like i'm about to have a complete melt down but later i always feel like i'm being too sensative and everyone has problems. My teacher has been asking me if i'm okay really seriously lately i mean i'm not the best at controlling my emotions and if he asks again i fell like i'll just blurt eveything out! But i don't know if he'll tell and have me sent to the school shrink or something I mean I want to confide in him but is it safe with the other obligations he has to the school?


Other Answers:




talk to him or a counselor right away and if you have to report thee dad









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment