Tuesday 1 July 2014

How do I stop Popups

Posted by Саша 21:23, under | No comments


How do I stop Popups? How do I stop Popups?

I am new to the internet and I really need help! I need to stop messenger popups there driving me crazy can anyone help?


Other Answers:




I don't know what to tell you. i have a pop-up blocker and it helps, but doesn't get them all. It would depend really on how high your cookie setting is. My dad has his really high and he never gets them. I forget how to set it higher, but you may be able to look it up on the Internet. I hope this helped you.



you can turn them off or use a popup blocker
also theres a sweet little program
from www.grc.com
called kill the messenger
does not effect msn as that is completely different
this shuts of the administrator messaging



I would just get mozilla firefox and get the adblocker plugin. and it also has a built in popup blocker.



You need a pop up blocker. Go to www.download.com and download a pop up blocker. If you need more tech tips visit my blog at www.ravistechtips.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment