Saturday 5 July 2014

Does my boyfriend not appreciate me

Posted by Саша 20:52, under | No comments


Does my boyfriend not appreciate me? Does my boyfriend not appreciate me?

My boyfriend didn't buy my a birthday present this year even though I bought him one (We've been seeing each other for almost a year now) And I was upset and told him but I moved on, but I've been asking him for this necklace I saw for some time now (about three months) because he hasn't ever bought me a present...it's not very expensive only $60 and he still hasn't got it for me :( he said he would get it for me at some point...but even the other day when we went to the mall I thought he would buy it for me but he bought assassin's creed 3 for $60 instead and then another xbox game....Does he just really not appreciate me? I've talked to him about and he says it's just because he's poor but he's buying games for the same amount?


Other Answers:




his priorities are sadly very , very wrong --- you need to walk him to the kerb and find another more respectful person --- good luck



the fella's selfish and seems like he's perhaps using you for pleasure... seems like you super appreciate him and he unappreciates you.
be careful dear...
i say don't buy him a present in return at all.. im not saying act immature not wish him a HBD on his bday or merry xmax etc.. just hang w/ him.. just don't buy him a present anymore.it's a tad not fair that you spend all this time and money on him where he doesn't spend a $1 on you.. let him learn his lesson.. :-) but don't make a massive deal about it as in arguing and yelling.. cause it aint worth it when it comes to that just simply cut off your spending's on him.



hahahahha wow he sounds like a piece of ****. I love a good game i enjoy playing games alot when i can. im in a 2 year relationship and i now only buy big things every year such as jewelry and so on. Expensive kinda jewelry. i on that hand would not buy a game over something for my girlfriend and even when i never have before. im not sure if he appreciates you but he seems like a bit scumbaggy. i hope i helped in a way. i have spent alot on my girlfriend even in a year. maybe you shouldnt expect it either maybe he wants to surprise you. so think positive too:)



Honestly, I don't believe he does appreciate you.
Boyfriends normally go out of their way to make you happy & want to give you what makes you happy.
I figured this out with my ex, I thought all boys were going to be the same until I found my current boyfriend who would go out of his way to make me happy. Say I'm craving chocolate milk in the middle of the night, he would litterly get up & go to the shops to get me that milk. I don't abuse the privilege, because it feels amazing when the boy you love treats you right.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment