Tuesday 1 July 2014

Add XML content to HTML

Posted by Саша 05:05, under | No comments


Add XML content to HTML? Add XML content to HTML?

Hi friends,
I am really new to XSLT. I know that XML is a markup language and I know about its basics. Thats it. I have a XML file and I wanna make it look the way I like. For ex. consider a XML file containing:
<?xml>
<parent>
<child1>
<child11>Child 1-1</child11>
<child12>Child 1-2</child12>
</child1>
<child2>
<child21>Child 2-1</child21>
<child22>Child 2-2</child22>
</child2>
</parent>

I have an ASP file and I want to display the contents. What should I do to select the value of the child 1-1 or some specific value. I want to select like using a function ..
valueof(parent/child1/child11); should return the respective value..
Is this possible?

Ash...


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment