Monday 21 July 2014

16 years old, need help writing a CV

Posted by Саша 02:54, under | No comments


16 years old, need help writing a CV? 16 years old, need help writing a CV?

I recently turned 16 and I decided I should take some time to write a CV, but I can't just open Word and start it, I have no idea what format to write it in? I know I should include details at the top, a 'personal statement', hobbies, interests, work experience/club experience, skills etc. expected/current grades?
Also I've seen a few debates whether you should write in the first or third person, or neither? I just need a sort of 'walkthrough' on how to write a CV, what to include, how much to include and how to format it? I'm really stuck and would probably get a good answer on here. Thanks
- I'm from the north east of England, in year 11 of high school, by the way:)


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment