Monday 23 June 2014

What movie or show was this There39s 13 total points in it for you

Posted by Саша 11:11, under | No comments


What movie or show was this? There's 13 total points in it for you!? What movie or show was this? There's 13 total points in it for you!?

What period piece this was. For the life of me I can't remember what this was but I'll give it a go here.

All I can remember is it took place several centuries ago and it had a scene where a young beautiful blonde(?) girl (possible around 16 or 17) in a purple/lavender dress who ran away (to escape marriage? I think) either with or was caught up with by her governess/friend/lady-in-waiting and as the two of them were either running further away or returning back, were caught behind enemy lines of some war that was going on (Between England and France, perhaps? I'm fairly certain France was one party to it).

Anyway, the girl and her companion were caught but the general (maybe the king?) was so enamoured by the girl (I think) he let her go home? It's bothering me tremendously.

2 pts for just answering, 10 pts for getting BA and 1 point for your thumbs up!

*Note: I know for a fact it's not Elizabeth, the Tudors or Game of Thrones.


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment