Monday 30 June 2014

Importing an Aston Martin

Posted by Саша 12:04, under | No comments


Importing an Aston Martin? Importing an Aston Martin?

What is stopping me from Importing an Aston Martin from the Uk to make a profit. Ok so I begin by comparing an Aston Martin DBS 2011 from both carsales.com.au and http://www.compucars.co.uk
The UK model is ?149,990 (AU$ 222 500) and The Australian price is $557 806. Ok so firstly there is a discrepancy of $337 000 dollars, which is a huuuuge sum of money. I have researched Import options and have found it to be least expensive if you have owned the car overseas from 12 months before Importing. So If I were to work in Jolly ol' London Town from a year or so, having bought one at the start of my journey, what would stop me from importing the car ( probable still worth around $500 000) In the australian market and selling it when I return. That way I would a) profit a few thousand dollars and b) get to drive a truly beautiful piece of machinery around for 12 months. Im sure Ive missed something because it just seems to good to be true, but I havent found anything in my preliminary research! any insight?














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment