Friday 6 June 2014

How to open my third eye

Posted by Саша 03:51, under | No comments


How to open my third eye.? How to open my third eye.?

Newbie to meditation, however im starting to do it more frequently.
Im interested in opening my third eye, as I have a fascanation for communicating with spirits.
Any advise?


Other Answers:




third eye is a phenomenon of deep and dedicated meditation......opening third eye means that you have a better control over you than the others seldom with them.....or in other words it is psychic self discipline



Pull back your foreskin, and squeeze the tip between your fingers gently.
That should open it.

:-)



Yeah, here's what you do. Pluck one of your other eyes out and get a new eye. Then, you have a third eye!!!
It's not possible to communicate with spirits



Advice?
It's all bullshit.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment