Thursday 12 June 2014

How to cinch a horse correctly Western_

Posted by Саша 20:55, under | No comments


How to cinch a horse correctly. (Western) ? How to cinch a horse correctly. (Western) ?

Ok so I'm slightly embarrassed to be asking for help on this topic since it seems as if it should be a piece of cake yet I can't get it right! So I have everything placed correctly atop my horse then I go to cinch it which I always screw up on. I fasten it so its snug then walk my horse around then secure it more snug. yet every time I go to get on the saddle always slides off to the left (side I mount on). What am I doing wrong! I am not over weight nor unbalanced.


Other Answers:




if it is as tight as it can go on the side you mount you may need to take it up more on the off side or if its all the way up on both sides ur girth maybe to big... or you could have the problem i did... the tree in my saddle was broken and the type.of girth i was.using slipped on my horse... (it was cotton... i use an air flex girth now.) hope i helpped =)









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment