Sunday 8 June 2014

How good is USAA auto insurance

Posted by Саша 04:57, under | No comments


How good is USAA auto insurance? How good is USAA auto insurance?

I heard about a company called USAA for auto insurance yesterday. I think it's a website for military officers, and ex-officers or enlisted people. My dad was in the Air Force and I think that qualifies, but I dont know how good this company is or how well they deal with claims. Please tell me about your experiences with them.


Other Answers:




It is very good. But look at the website to see if you qualify for membership. It's not open to everyone. Generally, you'd need to be the child of a USAA member (not just a veteran) to join.



I'm another competitor who'd gladly tell you they're a great company. The previous respondents were spot-on.



They are very good I had them for a few years and they were good with claims. I did switch to e-surance to save money though but have never made a claim with them.



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment