Monday 9 June 2014

How do i get his crazy ex to stop

Posted by Саша 00:52, under | No comments


How do i get his crazy ex to stop? How do i get his crazy ex to stop?

right now my boyfriends ex won't stop harassing me. my boyfriend is really tall (6'5") and i'm pretty short (5'1") so her and all of her friends make fun of that. she always tells him how he doesn't deserve a midget like me and how he should go back with her because she's more his height (she's a model and she's 5'11") but he doesn't listen to her. and once she saw us kissing and when we kissed my bf had to pick me up because i'm so short lol but she randomly showed up, took a picture and put it on fb and a bunch of people still make fun of us about it. also she made one of her guy friends pick me up and mock my boyfriend and try to kiss me (but luckily i kicked him in the nuts before he could do anything) and then one of my guy friends came and got him to back off and then he told my bf and he beat him up and of course he told a teacher that my bf beat him up so now he's suspended! i just dont know what to do to get her to stop, any advice would be great
thanks
natasha <3

btw im a freshman in highschool


Other Answers:




Forget about her, shes so lame!



even if she's a model, guys find tall girls unnatractive. the fact that he lifts you to kiss you is cute, shows that he loves your kisses so much, he'll put effort into giving you one :) i don't know how to get them to stop. honestly, as stupid as it sounds, fake a break up and only let your closest friends know that the relationship is still going on. i have to let you know that if you fake the break up, make sure he deletes her off facebook, msn and whatever else he has and that you two spend a lot of time together out of the public eye. if you don't want to fake the breakup, ignore them!! it's the easiest way out. good luck! and tell your boyfriend to stop beating people up, it'll hurt his knuckles.



I WAS dealing with a crazy ex before.
The key is to just ignore that girl, and everybody that follows her.
Kiss your boyfriend more, have him pick you up more, always be with him more.
She's jealous, and trust me when you ignore that crazy ex and show her that you don't care it will make her go crazy and bug her that she isn't getting to you. That's the only way. Trying to start stuff with her isn't gonna work, the only way of getting to her is rubbing it in her face that you have something she wants but can't have.
& when I mean rub it in her face i don't mean look at her and make sure she's watching. I just mean do what you want to do and do what makes you happy and don't ever acknowledge she's there.



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment