Thursday 19 June 2014

Harvard additional, optional essay

Posted by Саша 22:30, under | No comments


Harvard additional, "optional" essay? Harvard additional, "optional" essay?

Ok ... so I have my "optional" essay for Harvard written, but I'm freaking out about sending it. Their supplement advises that they "don't expect or require it," and should only be used if I'm trying to explain something not explained in the application.

The thing is, although I've heard it really REALLY isn't necessary, and it has even been advised to students not to fill it out, I feel as if every accepted applicant will have one. I don't know if my essay is good enough. I don't know if it can help or only hurt ... it doesn't really explain anything too new about me, it is more like a personal statement about a personal experience.

Should I send it in anyways?


Other Answers:




don't stress yourself out. sounds like you don't need it as it's for probably for those with unique circumstances.









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment