Friday 6 June 2014

Glee Callbacks Are they over

Posted by Саша 07:43, under | No comments


Glee Callbacks: Are they over? Glee Callbacks: Are they over?

Can someone tell me what this article is saying? In the first paragraph it reads like the characters for season 2 have already been casted from the Myspace auditions. I thought everyone was being called back for July 1st?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/arts/glee-to-step-it-up-next-season/article1607100/


Other Answers:




They better not be! Or else glee isn't following their own rules. On the privacy policy it said they wanted people to come in for callbacks starting July 1st. But from that article it does seem like they cast it.



I dont know. I hope they're not over. I auditioned too and was never notified of anything. if theyre over i'm gonna be so mad!! lol but hopefully theyre not






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment