Saturday 28 June 2014

Do you think it was a coinsidence that The Emmys had the lowest ratings ever and they bashed the GOP

Posted by Саша 02:04, under | No comments


Do you think it was a coinsidence that The Emmys had the lowest ratings ever and they bashed the GOP? Do you think it was a coinsidence that The Emmys had the lowest ratings ever and they bashed the GOP?

I think people tunred off the TV. It is funny that the Republicans are the only people that have enough class to stick to the topic.
Howie Mandel: 10th grade drop out
ALBERT Franken: 11th grade drop out
MIKE "FATBOY" Moore: community college dropout and fired from GM for not showing up.
George "loony" Clooney: 9th grade dropout

Yes they have money money than me, but I can sleep at night and know I earn my $150K per year.


Other Answers:




Know what? You're right. Education is important. Hence I'm voting Obama.

McCain - graduated bottom of his class.
Palin - went to 5 different colleges and graduated in 6 years.

Obama - went to Harvard Law School and graduated top of his class, proceeded to teach Constitutional law for 12 years.
Biden - recieved his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law.

Guess who I'll be voting for?



You know, I didn't even tune in long enough to hear any of that.

The opening nonsense with those 7 people milling about on stage - that was just CRAP. It was as if they had put absolutely NO THOUGHT into it. I felt disrespected as a viewer.

I turned it off after Jean Smart won her award. I like her, but the show was so DULL. And I don't watch a lot of series. Just House, Reno 911! and South Park. The rest of the time it's movies for me.

And an education does NOT make people into strong and decisive leaders in troubled times. The President is someone who is obligated to lead us, not lecture or grade us.

Guess who I'M voting for.



No, did you actually watch the Emmys? It was garbage...

Also, they do stick to things more than democrats... Remember that gay-sex bathroom police scandal... Stuck to it alright..... Glad you agree to "sticking to it" like the repubs do...

Bush, stuck to drinking even while driving!!! Way to go Bush! Palin, religion over freedom and that is her story and she is stinkin to it...

But democrats should be ashamed! I mean come on, they did not make it through a high school that they could not learn at!!!



Yes, it was great. Remember when the Dixie Chicks made anti-Bush statements, and there was a backlash?

People are apparently too hypnotized by the media. Remember, over half the country voted for Bush in 2004! Think of who you're offending when you say those things. People forget that the mainstream media utopia is completely liberally biased.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment