Wednesday 18 June 2014

CAN I GAIN THIS MUCH HORSEPOWER ON MY PONTIAC

Posted by Саша 01:21, under | No comments


CAN I GAIN THIS MUCH HORSEPOWER ON MY PONTIAC.? CAN I GAIN THIS MUCH HORSEPOWER ON MY PONTIAC.?

my car: 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix base normally aspirated V6. people tell me different things and i just want the best right answer. people tell me these cant they tell me they can they tell me i need a tune my suspensions needs work what. all i want is to take off at least one second off of my 0-60 and 1/4mile times. right now 0-60 @ 8.2 1/4 mile @ 16. i want to take off one second. i cant find a good supercharger or turbo. so unless any of you can find one for $1000 or less. i have been told 35 hp can get my times down. from what ive been told from all of my previous answers, i would add these things Exactly. 1.JETCHIP(i can change things to add more power to my car and can tune my car as well), 2. Ported Exhaust Manifolds(some one in these answers told me i got restriction in my rear manifold, so this will replace the rear and front and it says it will add approx. 8-10HP) 3. Downpipe. people say to add headers. i found pacesetter headers but some1 told me that it takes out torque from my car. can it or not and if it can increase it and HP then ill add that too. all those combined can it increase like i estimated 30hp. can it and wht else can i add. if i put a CAI can that help increase it more, i know by itself wont do much in my NA but combined with the chip and everything else cant it do alot? especially since the chip will let me control the air flow and stuff. and what else can you guys find for me. SORRY FOR THE LONG MESSAGE BUT CAN YOU GUYS READ IT ALL. APPRECIATE IT. saw these in 3800performance.com and ZZp.com and pfyc.com


Other Answers:




The cheapest and first thing is a cold air system. The next and not as cheap thing is a free flowing exhaust system. If you want the best bang for your buck, an adjustable nitrous system will add 50 or more horsepower.









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment