Wednesday 11 June 2014

BMW or Corvette Which is better

Posted by Саша 11:01, under | No comments


BMW or Corvette? Which is better..? BMW or Corvette? Which is better..?

I've always loved BMW's and Corvette's...but don't know which one I would buy. The other day I drove my neighbors 1998 Corvette Convertible (yes old!) and it was AMAZING! the handling, power, suspension, and looks! My question is are BMW's basically the same riding experience of a corvette.. I love the small wide feeling and attention you get in a Vette too! Also which will be better for winter driving? (assuming coupe)


Other Answers:




I don't know what you mean by "better", but I have seen on the internet that BMWs have a fairly low reliability rate (breaking down, stuff tearing up, etc.) I have an aunt who owns a BMW, and while it looks nice and drives nice, she has had a fair share of problems with it.



They are very different in feel, power, and winter.

BMW is better for rough weather, but still pretty bad, unless you get the AWD versions.



Very different vehicles.



corvettes are wide and ugly

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment