Monday 2 June 2014

Blu ray players and surround sound

Posted by Саша 03:31, under | No comments


Blu ray players and surround sound? Blu ray players and surround sound?

If I buy a blu ray player, can I play my ordinary dvds on it? also is it possible to connect my hifi to the lcd tv? the store wants me to purchase a surround sound package costing ?250.


Other Answers:




"If I buy a blu ray player, can I play my ordinary dvds on it?"
Yes, you can.

"also is it possible to connect my hifi to the lcd tv?"
Yes, it is.

Samsung BD-P1600 Blu-ray Disc Player - Black
Price:?127.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001V9KQO4?ta...



Everyone is correct,but don't get pushed into buying a surround system as the salesperson gets commission,and you could get the system you want/afford at a later date if you do want one.






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment