Monday 2 June 2014

Are alfa romeo cars any good

Posted by Саша 04:39, under | No comments


Are alfa romeo cars any good? Are alfa romeo cars any good?

Looking into getting a decent looking car and I came across the alfa romeo 156.

Pictures here

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/detai...

I particularly like the interior look inside of the car with the color of the seats and dashboard setup.

I was wondering are these cars any good, and reliable?
I heard they cost a fortune to fix if it breaks down. Is this true?

Or can you guys recommend any other cars that has nice looks in the inside?
I know I'm asking too much, my budget is only around $6000 to $7000.


Other Answers:




unreliable rustbuckets with very uncomfortable driving positions, they used to be so bad the bodies actually broke in half with rust









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment