Saturday 28 June 2014

Adobe flashactionscript help

Posted by Саша 19:01, under | No comments


Adobe flash(actionscript help)? Adobe flash(actionscript help)?

Hi,
I am making an mp3 player on flash.
I have already created the buttons and i have been loking for tutorials of it i found one that was good :http://www.thegoldenmean.com/technique/mp3player01.html but it was so har to make i couldn't make to second step.
I need help on:
Loading the Music
Play button making the music play
When music finishies go to next track(continuous playing)
And a volume slider so i can put volume how i like.
PS: Is it possible to make button that you can open somethine like i press search and the searching box appears and i go to my hard drive select music folder and press open and loads the music on that foler is that possible?
Sorry if i look sooooooooooooooooooooooo demanding xD but i can't find a good page that let me do that.
Thanx for the help and your time you took for me!!! thanx














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment