Friday 30 May 2014

What to use as candle containers

Posted by Саша 10:28, under | No comments


What to use as candle containers? What to use as candle containers?

I live in Okinawa (military wife) and I'm starting to make soy candles (for the home and for sale among the families here) and I need good, cheap, crafty ideas for what I can put the wax in.

Since recycling is really big on the island, I figured I could use metal food cans that they could recycle after they've used it, but I just don't have enough of those around...

Can anyone recommend something else or recommend a really cheap site that sells containers in bulk that will send to our APO address here?


Other Answers:




Instead of making candles, have you considered becoming a distributor for a candle company? There is one US company that I know of that makes great vegetable wax scented candles and is very supportive of military families and will ship to APO addresses. Then you can take your business wherever you go without moving all of the supplies. Feel free to contact me if you'd like information.









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment