Thursday 29 May 2014

Open Container Ticket in Georgia

Posted by Саша 22:54, under | No comments


Open Container Ticket in Georgia? Open Container Ticket in Georgia?

I recently received an Open Container ticket in Atlanta, GA when an open bottle was found in the back seat. I was in the front passenger seat and was unaware that there was an open container. The officer issuing the ticket asked who will take responsibility for the bottle and the driver said it was his. When the officer's Sargent arrived he ordered that he issue Open Container tickets to both the driver and myself, claiming that was the state law. Is there anyway I can fight this ticket and get out of paying the fine? Also, if not, will it show up on my record since I was not the owner nor driver of the car? I am from Illinois and will be leaving GA soon, thus I cannot spend much time/effort to fight this case. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment