Thursday 29 May 2014

MTV played this video all the time in the late 90s with a green alien

Posted by Саша 00:53, under | No comments


MTV played this video all the time in the late 90s with a green alien?? MTV played this video all the time in the late 90s with a green alien??

Okay, I cannot remember the band, the song, the album, nothing! But I remember bits and pieces from the video. It's like a clay-mation video, gumby-like, but computer animated. The guy is a green alien who goes to work in a factory and then finds rose colored glasses, which look great when his boss is above him, yelling things at him. I used to LOVE it.

It's kind of rocker-ish, which is why I guess I don't remember, but they played it on MTV all time time. I thought maybe radiohead, but I've searched and can't find anything and searching "little green men" video on google hasn't gotten me anywhere.

Can you help me out with the artist and/or title?














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment