Saturday 31 May 2014

How do I get Rid Of This Disease

Posted by Саша 06:17, under | No comments


How do I get Rid Of This Disease? How do I get Rid Of This Disease?

I had a large amount of mucus in my chest, I have the feeling it shouldn't be there, I have had a cough for a while, it is a normal cough, 19 days later I was on a 18 hours time flight, then I came here, During the flight I had a slight headache and Massive amounts of mucus in my throat, they came out of my nose, and the coughing, It appears that the cough is a mixture of the mucus and gas, Then I came to Virginia. I am currently in a house, I will be on a 7 hour car ride, I have made 6 people here with me get sick, I am asking is here a way to get rid of all this, I need help. What do I do? How Do I get rid of this? I have tried MucineX, both, Vics, Robutussin, and I am not allowed to see a doctor.


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment