Thursday 15 May 2014

How can I improve my jumping

Posted by Саша 17:41, under | No comments


How can I improve my jumping? How can I improve my jumping?

Both vertical jumps and horizontal jumps....


Other Answers:




By doing wall sits or anything to make your calves stronger!



I am a basketball player, and I am good at jumps because:
1) In practice half the time (about half an hour), putting shoots of different types and try alternately on each side of the court. That is, I shoot on the first half-court basket then taking the same ball dribbling it I move to the opposite basket and attempt a shoot there and then go back again to the first one(basket). This all is a part of warm up.
2) The next thing is to play a match, I daily play a match where randomly we make teams of five and start playing. That is what overall improved my game not much else.
3) that is not enough. If you feel your particularly weak somewhere focus on that.



> Improve your body composition
> Get stronger in the weight room
> Improve your mobility, co-ordination, posture and technique
> Jump further and/or higher in your explosive and reactive plyometric drills

Check out this article for more and a sample training plan: http://hubpages.com/hub/Vertical-Jump-Ho...

All the best!



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment