Sunday 4 May 2014

Do YA Libs watch Fox News

Posted by Саша 22:51, under | No comments


Do YA Libs watch Fox News? Do YA Libs watch Fox News?

They criticize Fox News, so how do they know what Fox is saying if they don't watch it.? Or are they just repeating what MSNBC says about Fox. Fox News watchers think for themselves while MSNBC viewers just wait for the tingle.


Other Answers:




YES I DO everyday i also watch cnn. and every talking point cons make on this site comes from either fox news or rush limbaugh.
fox spends most of its day pitching snake oil to gullible people.
they don't report news they only voice opinions. it is not news.



I watch the clips on youtube...I try to get the real facts on Fox...but they really are biased....in so many ways...if you don't see it you are blind...But I can't watch Lara Ingrahm or Hannity, they are really foul human beings...I even need to watch O'Reilly on youtube, because I can just exit out if he's spewing crap



There's a reason we call it Faux.

Fox News would suggest that it contains facts. It has to be the most biased piece of television ever made.

The BBC is infinitely superious. Or CNN.

I watch them all, but Faux is the only one that makes me cry.



I do, from time to time. I just can't stomach it for very long. I prefer newspapers and websites to any talking head screaming "opinionews" at me, from any TV network at all.

But why do you need to ask me? You answered your own question, three sentences down from asking it.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment