Wednesday 14 May 2014

C StyleSheet Object

Posted by Саша 18:10, under | No comments


C# StyleSheet Object? C# StyleSheet Object?

Hi All,

I am developing some asp.net pages where I am constructing the components on the fly. The two components I am using are the Infragistics UltraWebTab and UltraWebList control. Inside the tabs I am placing panels, images, items etc to build up content from a database.

I would like to skin these components using cascading style sheets which I have already created. The problem I am having his how to import and use the cascading style sheets using c#. I have examples from infragistics that suggest inserting the style sheets into the aspx page code but I may want to drive the skins using an XML file to set the skin name at a later date.

If someone could tell me which class to use to import/attach the css files I would be very grateful. Code samples or a link to examples would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jools


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment