Wednesday 21 May 2014

Am I singing correctly

Posted by Саша 22:24, under | No comments


Am I singing correctly? Am I singing correctly?

This time when I sing, I felt so comfortable but there's weird about. My back throat are vibrating each time when I sing. Will I damage my vocal chords? Not sure if I sing it correctly.


Other Answers:




Doubt that you are going to damage your vocal chords. If you are singing really high, and your back throat is vibrating each time you sing, you might want to tone it down a bit.



sounds like you are singing with your chest/throat. In order to sing properly without damaging your vocal chords, u must move your diaphram up and down. To achieve this try a simple breathing exercise: lay on your back with your hands resting just below your belly button. Breath in and out using your diaphram (which will feel like your stomach.) Your chest should not move up or down at all. Then apply this to singing. Hope this helps out!



You should sing from your diafram. If your voice shakes thats fine just need to learn how to control it. Practice!



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment