Friday 2 May 2014

A problem in programing vbaccess

Posted by Саша 07:27, under | No comments


A problem in programing (vb+access)? A problem in programing (vb+access)?

I have finished my program and packaged, it worked normally in my computer, but when i install it in another one, I find the route of database is incorrect, how can i resolve this problem, the route of the database can't be always same in every computer.
Could you help me? Thank you.


Other Answers:




I use Visual Basic for my database program. When you point it to the database it will ask you if you want to copy the database to the project. If you say no, your database will have to be on a server. And the remote computer will need to connect to the server over a VPN. The every time that program runs from what ever computer, it will edit the same database. I did that for all the supervisors at work so the all would have the same data.


If you say Yes. then it will copy the database to the project. and there you go. Diff database for every program installed.

I hope that was not to confusing









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment