Thursday 24 April 2014

Why when your turning grey

Posted by Саша 07:56, under | No comments


Why when your turning grey? Why when your turning grey?

does your hair just turn grey, like the colour has just been washed out you never see a half grey half brown hair like its growing grey where does the colour go


Other Answers:




I actually have a few "halfsies" so...



Yes your hair just starts growing grey. I was horrified recently when my boyfriend pointed out that I was getting my first grey hairs. So in my disbelief I cut one hair off, and sure enough, two inches of it was grey when the rest of it was my normal colour.



I think the turning grey is the half grey half brown because the 'grey' hairs are actually white.



I don't know the answer to your question but I had a hair in my beard turn half gray. The weird thing is the tip turned gray. I figured it should be gray closest to the follicle. I plucked it with the quickness.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment