Sunday 6 April 2014

What was shane doing on the L word

Posted by Саша 02:02, under , | No comments


What was shane doing on the L word? What was shane doing on the L word?

i've had sex with a lot of women and the last two sex scenes from last night's episode looked outright strange. Is she supposedly strapping it or what the heck was she doing, because she had her hands on their breasts and they were hopping on her waist area like they were riding a dick?


Other Answers:




I think they were just saddling up for a little dry-humping.

I don't really care, I just like to watch Shane get it on...



Well For what I saw, Shane Had Her LEFT hand on her breasts so, her right hand was probably fingering the mom and the daughter. Both Scenes were exactly the same. Maybe I saw it wrong but I'm pretty sure she was using her right hand.






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment