Wednesday 9 April 2014

What do you think of this song

Posted by Саша 04:51, under | No comments


What do you think of this song? What do you think of this song?

its an original i just wanna know what people think of it.

just a small town girl who's love is guitar
who goes out every night to look for shooting-stars
but she has this dream
that she has to reach for the stars
no matter how far away they are
she has to break free

Chorus:
she's gonna let you know
that its my dream
its my time
im gonna go for the gold
im gonna shine
im gonna show the world
who i wanna be
theres no stopping me

she lives in a bubble
trapped inside
she can see through
but shes never on the other side
and shes not waiting 'round
for other people to help her out
shes gonna break through

Chorus

im gonna make my dreams come ture
even if it means im coming out black and blue
im gonna stick with following my heart
but i wont be torn aparrt
im gonna break out

chorus but with im instead of shes

oh,oh,ooh,oh,oh,ooh,oh,oh,ooh


chrous x2


Other Answers:




i like it, it would make a nice country/pop song!



It's a little repetative, like with 'stars' and 'through', but I really really like it. It's really good :)



eh... nothing original about it if you ask me...



That's a good song. Keep songwriting,it's cool. nice song.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment