Tuesday 29 April 2014

Tank divider for cichlid tank

Posted by Саша 17:20, under | No comments


Tank divider for cichlid tank? Tank divider for cichlid tank?

I have a 20 gallon tank with three central American cichlids. They are starting to outgrow the tank and are becoming more aggressive. I am in the process of getting a 75 gallon tank, but it will be at least three weeks before I get the tank and cycle it. One of the cichlids is being picked on, and I'm afraid he is going to be killed before I get my new tank, so I want to put a divider in the aquarium. I found a refrigerator shelf at my house that has holes in it that would fit perfectly in the tank. I was just wondering if that would be safe for the fish. It has a white paint coating on it, so I don't want to put it in the tank if it's going to poison my fish. If it will hurt the fish, I'll just go buy a tank divider tomorrow. Thanks for any advice!


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment