Tuesday 1 April 2014

Sony Vegas renders black video

Posted by Саша 04:37, under | No comments


Sony Vegas renders black video? Sony Vegas renders black video?

I'm under a massive deadline for today and I could really use some help.

I got a bunch of .mov and .mp4 from my boss and was to arrange them into a bit of a travel log for a big live live show...live. And I have fashioned a quite nice video out jumbled video. But when I go to render it in .wmv there are 4 video files that always turn black. Now the audio still plays and a caption on a higher video channel still plays but the video do not show. But when I watch them IN Vegas they play totally fine.

Now I've done everything(deleting the video and re editing the same piece back in, moving the videos to different video channels, rendering it in a handful of different file types) but the result is the same.

I would be totally fine with this if I had ANY IDEA what the hell is going on as this is the first time I've ever had this happen. So is it the file types clashing ro not being for vegas or is it something else














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment