Friday 4 April 2014

I need a catchy headline

Posted by Саша 02:21, under | No comments


I need a catchy headline!? I need a catchy headline!?

for a media project, i need to find a catchy headline ( preferbaly with a pun in the title) but i live in singapore where there are not really any good news papers, and i have tried looking at lots of major newspaper websites and i am not getting anywhere!
any ideas on some good headlines found on the internet or in a newspaper.
the first good answer will win best answer from me and a good rating.
please help me!
thank you
x


Other Answers:




It would help if you actually outlined what the article (if any) was about?

However the link below may get you thinking in the right direction.

http://www.wordarc.com/salamander/2008/12/17/The_Top_10_Best_Headlines_I've_Happend_A_Pun



''Girl finds headline!''

after giving as little info as possible as what it is relating to...

''Tiger Woods plays with own balls,Nike says''



Waterford boy,8,saves sister's life ''I wouldn't do it again,she's been a pain this week''



I can help if you at least give a topic.



**** radio takes a pounding by the all new KOCK's Hard rock vibes.....A headline about what?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment