Saturday 12 April 2014

Has this ever happened to you when you were singing a song

Posted by Саша 09:39, under | No comments


Has this ever happened to you when you were singing a song? Has this ever happened to you when you were singing a song?

okay, so me and my friend were in the car and we had the cd player on to our favorite band, relient k. we were singing the song Jefferson Aero Plane. well we got to the part where is said:
some jefferson airplane
i'm trapped and i am enclosed
but i won't complain
i'll open all the windows

but my friend sang:
Jefferson airplane
trapped with all the negroes
but i won't complain
i'll open all the windows

and when i heard her, i was like, "Omg! What did you just say?" and she's like "Jefferson airplane, trapped with all the negroes...." so i'm like "those aren't the lyrics, you little racist!" she knew i was joking about the 'little racist' part. so we both burst out laughing and i told her the real lyrics. but then we started talking about how a lot of people get lryrics completely wrong and end up singing something totally stupid. so we were just wondering, what are some of the crazy things that you people have sang, thinking they were the lyrics?


Other Answers:




Sugar Die
Honey Pun



the song Just a little girl by Amy Studt

But I'm just a little girl you see,
but there's a hell of a lot more to me,

I sang

but I'm just a little girl you see,
but there's a hell of a life law for me

whatever that means!!! I was only about ten at the time lol



No things like that don't bother me.



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment