Wednesday 16 April 2014

Freshman locker help, please

Posted by Саша 19:42, under | No comments


Freshman locker help, please? Freshman locker help, please?

I'm going to be a freshman in high school and I've never had a locker before.
I was wondering if there is an online simulation of a combination lock where I can put my own combination to practice using a combination lock?

Thanks in advance!


Other Answers:




Sorry there's not, but you can go to the store and pick up a lock and work it. Honestly it becomes so routine that I was actually entering my combination without even knowing the numbers, i just did the same motion over and over it was like a machine. Its funny because one day my friend asked for my locker combo and I didn't know it and that got me thinking and it messed up my whole process haha.



There is no way yet. But I found It easier to go to the school and practice until I could open it 5 times in a row every time I passed the locker. I am going into 8th grade and have had a locker since 6th. It is really easy to open it.

Locker Instructions

1. Spin dial 2 times around and land on 0
2. Spin dial right until you reach your first number
3. Spin dial left, pass your second # and land on it again
4. Spin dial right until you get to your third # and it should catch and open.
5. Optional** You can instead just go from your second # and spin right until it catches. it depends on the locker
6. close locker and spin dial so it won't preset

good luck



No sorry, but you will be fine. Its takes work to get used to but after the first few days or a week you will get used to the combo and know it by heart. Just remember when turning it the pattren is:

Right
Left
Right

good Luck! :)



the only way to figure a lock out, is to do it.....why am i advising you, i never even used a locker

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment