Sunday 20 April 2014

Freestyle Skis Line, K2 or Armada

Posted by Саша 20:30, under | No comments


Freestyle Skis. Line, K2 or Armada? Freestyle Skis. Line, K2 or Armada?

Ok, so im an advanced skier when it comes to the slopes, i compete in racing and own a pair of Atomic Race SL. Im looking into buying a second pair that suits a freestyle profile. Im a begginer when it comes to freestyle skiing so im looking for a pair that will be good for Park/All Mountain and will last me a long time. I looked into the Line Chronic Crypytonite ( http://lineskis.com/skis/chronic-cryptonite ) , the K2 Revival ( http://k2skis.com/skis/twin-tips/revival ) and the Armada T-Hall ( http://armadaskis.com/product/skis/thall/ ). These were my final choices but feel free to suggest and provide insight to my choices.

Thank You


Other Answers:




I suggest either get a Line Chronic Cryptonite or Line Blend. If you're looking into Armada skis, i highly suggest the Armada AR7. AR7 is really good when it comes to performance and is also at a good price. I haven't checked out the K2s yet so i can't suggest from K2.



lines good. i've had the 09 line invaders for a few years now and i've had no problem with them. they're pretty light and aren't that expensive. ive had to get them waxed frequently though haha



I think the lines would be the best. I love the line afterbangs. I would reconmend them to anywone who wants to get out there and have a great time on the ski hill. :)



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment